When one door closes one door opens.
Over de functie
We are looking for embedded software build manager who partly wants to combine this with implementation tasks for embedded software. We have maintenance work (PR/CR’s) in the field of remote controls/speech/sensor platforms as well as new activities.
Your main tasks are to maintain the daily build system, create releases, write release notes, create branches etc.. In close cooperation with the System Architect and Project Mgr, you implement/create and test the software designs according to specifications and code and quality guidelines.
The projects developed in the department are related to Optical Heartrate measurement, wearable sensing, BeClear Audio, Vital Signs Camera, EmoGraphy –stress measurement and Text to speech.
- Extensive experience with Hudson continuous integration
- Extensive experience with (Tortoise) SVN and GIT
- Experience with Python and shell scripting
- Experience Keil and IAR compilers/IDE
- Well-developed sense of quality (product, process and software)
- Experience with real time applications in embedded CE products
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the C programming language
- Knowledge and experience with modern micro controllers and corresponding development environments (ARM-Cortex-M3, AVR32)
- Knowledge of SW/HW interfaces, in particular USB, UART, I2C and SPI
- Minimal a BSc level of education in a relevant technical domain
- Positive critical attitude, open for constructive feedback
- Highly communicative team player who can work independently
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Very structured with an eye for detail, yet able to deal with changing priorities
- Knowledge of USB standards/protocols, RF standards/protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, RF4CE)
- and IR protocols (RC5, RC6, RCMM)
- Experience in product development
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.