Together working on building your career
Over de functie
In this role within Product Development you will support the design of new trucks through advanced simulations and will work in the Technical Analysis department. The department consists of a team of 19 specialists - 'the simulation club'. Here they test vehicle concepts and vehicle designs using virtual methods.
Through simulations, new designs are evaluated and optimized on vehicle level, system level and component level. With regard to vibration, spring comfort and lifespan. These simulations support the design route from first concept idea until the end validation of the developed truck design.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Set up models and simulation plans;
- Perform dynamic analyzes with finite elements and multibody analyzes;
- Process analyzations into conclusions and design recommendations;
- Verify and validate designs.
- Technical Master (Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Automotive, Aircraft Technology);
- Affinity with Vehicle Technology (trucks);
- Knowledge of vibration and dynamics;
- Some years of experience with finite element method and/or multibody analyses;
- Preferably experience with analyse tools: ervaring met de analyse-tools: ADAMS, MATLAB, HYPERMESH/OPTISTRUCT, NASTRAN;
- Good communication skills - written and spoken in English (Dutch is a preference);
- You have an enthusiastic and driven mindset. You can work independently but can also work with colleagues.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. They are successful because the demands and requirements of their customers are decisive for the development of the products. Product Development at DAF takes place in an inspiring and challenging high-tech environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.