Improvement begin with I
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Senior Project Professional Parentals at our client, an international pharmaceutical company.
Our client has recently implemented the Production System in which Lean Six Sigma methodologies/tools (OPEX) are highly valued. The primary purpose of this position is to identify improvement opportunities and lead the execution of plans.
The Senior Project Professional Parenterals will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Change Execution Management methods within and across the BU. This also involves collaboration with peers in the site and other sites within the company's Network. As an expert in Lean Six Sigma and Change Management you will lead and work on the improvement initiatives for the BU. This involves structural problem solving, process robustness and -efficiency initiatives, managing CAPA’s and change proposals for commercial products in the BU. The OPEX group carries responsibility for the BU performance in CAPA and change control. As a Senior Project Professional Parenterals you report to the Director BU Parenterals.
Within a multidisciplinary pharmaceutical production environment the main field of your attention is:
- Linking improvement and problem solving initiatives to the BU goals and targets
- Initiating and managing improvements for production processes and products by proposing and executing changes and standardization
- Coaching and improving the operating system, management infrastructure and also mindset & behaviors capabilities
- Assuring effective application of Lean Six Sigma and Change Management Tools by teaching/coaching in Tier and project meetings, supporting and facilitating in problem solving & risk assessments for projects incl. Kaizens
- Knowledge sharing of best practices.
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceuticals, (bio)Chemistry/Process Technology, Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent qualifications (must)
- At least 5 years of work experience (of which 3 years in manufacturing like semiconductors, high tech, food, oil & gas, pharma etc.)
- Preferably a Certified Black Belt (or equivalent): hands on experience with application of most of the following Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques: standardized work, scientific problem solving (PDCA) value stream mapping, SMED, mistake proofing, 5S, Visual factory, DMAIC, etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience in CAPA (corrective and preventive action) and Change management
- Strong project management skills, change management skills and proven ability to manage complex initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Dutch.
This concerns a full-time and direct contract with our client.
Our client is committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare for people across the globe, at every stage of life. They do this by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company’s line of generic and specialty treatments is backed by their impressive global development and manufacturing capabilities, ensuring the highest quality and accessibility to medicines while reducing costs.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mieske Lieuwen via telefoonnummer 06-12042471
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.