Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
EF EUV Factory – Assembler Pellicle Workcenter (2-shift)
Sector: EF EUV Factory
Department: EF Source
Group: EF Source EUV
Competence: Pellicles & Reticles
Location: The Netherlands, Veldhoven
• Responsible for the assembly of pellicles with the right quality.
• Working with and monitors the Pellicle Tooling and supporting measurement equipment in the Pellicle Workcenter.
• Works closely with the technicians and engineers in the Pellicle Workcenter.
• Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
• Plan and prioritize own work; report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
• Identify structural issues and support during diagnostics;
• Share and train knowledge and skills.
• Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations.
• Works according instructions and registers executed tasks.
• Proposes and initiates process/product improvements.
• Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date.
• Works well in teams and has good communications skills.
• Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects.
• This position is in 2-shift or possibly future 5-shift.
This vacancy is a FLEX in 2-Shift position (with possibility to 5-shift) within the group “EF Source EUV” and main task is to assemble pellicles, which are delivered by a supplier, are assembled on a EUV Reticle to protect the reticle from defects and particles. This reticle in combination with pellicle is used for exposures on the EUV scanner systems. Quality and delivering on time are the most important keys in this. This is taken place in the Pellicle Work Center (PWC)
• MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering. Technical Medium Vocational Level (MBO 3/4).
• Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
• Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative.
• Teamworker and service oriented.
• Is able to be self-supporting (in the night shift if 5 shifts)
• Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Context of the position
Operations in a dynamic high-tech environment with State-of-the-Art equipment.
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems. Within EF Source EUV, the Pellicle workcenter is responsible to deliver Pellicles with the correct quality and quantity to support our Customers and the EUV Factory in Veldhoven.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer 06-83525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.