Together working on building your career
Over de functie
The 1D System Analyst is responsible for the system behavior and the resulting customer values like reliability, fuel consumption, serviceability while balancing total system cost.
As 1D System Analyst, you have a variety of tasks:
• Develop optimal approach for system modeling, combining good simulations accuracy with low computational time
• Integrate the different system models in 1 model to predict more accurately the interactions between systems (e.g.: cooling, oil, valve- & crank- train)
• Generate proposals for the most fuel efficient, cost effective and reliable system layout, including control functionality
• Perform simulations to solve technical challenges and give support to the engineering groups in the field of fluid system performance
• System tools roadmap for future projects, including benchmark
• Coordinate with engine testing to validate model prediction
• Monitor timing simulation to deliver results in time to support project decisision
• Predict and Analyze system behavior and road cycle fuel consumption impact
• Determine component specification requirements and operating conditions from overall system targets
Your analyses and experience deliver an important input in the continuous improvement of new generations of PACCAR-engines. You work in close cooperation with both component specialists, testing engineers as well as several departments within PACCAR.
• Master degree in Engineering or Physics
• Experience with system level simulation in a complex product design environment
(typical simulation tools used GT-Suite, Matlab and AMEsim)
• Experience with CFD simulations
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Proactive and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills, in both Dutch and English
• Excellent technical know-how and Ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc., DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future customer requirements and legal regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
Within the Engine Hardware & Design department, the Computer Aided Engineering – Engines group gives computational simulation support to the other engine groups in the fields of Strength, Vibration, Flow and Combustion and is responsible for optimization and improvement of engine simulation methods as well as for the development of several Engine Systems. The engine systems involved are: Cooling, Lubrication, Low Pressure Fuel Supply, and Starting.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.