Over de functie
Our banking partner has a vacancy for an Officer Syndicated Loans Agency for 40 hours a week. In this role you are part of a small team that is responsible for the management of a portfolio of syndicated deals from the drafting phase of a syndicated deal until full maturity and repayment of that deal. This includes, but is not limited to, providing active input on documentation during the drafting phase, making preparations for and setting up the administrative structure in our systems, monitor and follow up with clients on requirements which are agreed in the documentation, communication with clients, lawyers and syndicate banks, organising conference calls and bankers meetings, taking the lead in waiver and amendment processes and taking all necessary actions to keep the security position of the syndicate perfect. The role also includes close collaboration with related departments within CBS such as the loans administration and investigations department.
• Knowledge and understanding of Syndicated Loans process and lifecycle
• Loan product knowledge
• Fees knowledge
• Computer literacy (Banking applications and Office applications)
• Good analytical and numeracy skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Good English
Next to the Rabobank competences of Collaboration and Customer Focus you recognise yourself in the following competences:
Excellent interpersonal skills
• Manage stakeholders, banks, front office, clients
• Work well in a team
• Perform effectively under pressure
• Independent with ability to work well autonomously
• Control and risk awareness
• Following instructions
• Work actively and in a disciplined way towards achieving agreed results and set goals
• Work according to the ‘right first time’ principle
• Organise work systematically, effectively and efficiently
• HBO/WO degree, preferably in economics or administration
• 2-5 years experience in syndicated financing and international payments
• Good investigative and analysis skills
• Knowledge of ACBS is preferred but not a requirement
• Having a commercial attitude is preferred
For this role we will offer a year contract at Yacht and a competitive salary.
All supporting and administrative processes in relation to our (international) wholesale clients are centralised within Corporate Banking Services (CBS). Within the Syndicated Loans Agency, as part of CBS, we are responsible for the pro-active management of syndicated deals by taking a lead role in complex syndicated structures and being a “centre of knowledge” in these type of transactions with broad knowledge of the several client types and sectors we are operating in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annemieke Derks via telefoonnummer 06-30511447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.