Over de functie
WManagement and reporting of all B2B Pan European projects, including Local and Global programs across 10 markets. We're looking for a general Medior Projectmanager.
- must have 5 years + experience in project management
- must have Telco and/or cable operator experience
- should have experience in working for multi-national company
- must have ability to travel when required (potentially, couple of days a month)
- will be required to support Purchase order backlog for technology team
- will be based in the Netherlands
Medior: Operational role; Specific skillset or training; Standard educational credentials required; Prior experience in this role (2-5 years)
Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of specific outputs within cost, quality and time parameters, the scope and shape of the project, and to deliver capability to realize benefits within governance and to budget. This includes both the technical delivery and the associated revision to business processes to use that technology.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree; experience in portfolio/project planning processes, techniques, and methodology, especially in a multi-functional and commercial environment; preferably experience in the telecom sector; leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team; PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification
Skills and Competencies: Project & time mgmt.; relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment; self-drive; team/people leadership; communication & presentation skills; delivery mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Quality Mgmt. – Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
2. Project Governance & Control – Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
3. Financial Mgmt. – Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Geertje Peterse via telefoonnummer 06-10346814
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.