Altijd op zoek naar goede professionals
Over de functie
A large international bank in Amsterdam is looking for a Change Manager
Are you an experienced and pro-active controller looking for a fast moving project in an international environment, this might be an interesting opportunity for you. We are looking for a controller with excellent international communication skills and a drive for change.
The goal of this position is to embed the enhanced NII forecasting capabilities delivered by QRM (an ALM tool) into the ING Rolling Forecast process. You will be working in close collaboration with local bank locations (Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Poland), Group Finance Bank and the QRM implementation team which both involves Risk & Finance.
QRM knowledge is not required, but controller/management accounting experience in a financial institution is highly valued.
The focus of this position is to ensure that the QRM forecasting capabilities will be integrated in the global Rolling Forecast.
Background: The bank wide QRM (Quantitative Risk Management tool) implementation is a key MBB project with the objective to optimise ALM capabilities. One goal of the QRM Forest project is to develop one standard for bank wide forecasting of net interest income (NII). QRM enables locations to provide detailed NII forecasting based on the full balance sheet underlying position data, including behavioral models and inter-company funding. For many locations this could significantly enhance their current forecasting capabilities.
- coordinate the integration of QRM capabilities in the local Rolling Forecast process development of NII management reports;
- improve the accuracy of the local QRM reports by analyzing the differences between the current forecast (numbers/methodology/process) and the QRM outcome;
- understand/explain the local rolling forecast by analyzing the balance sheet- and margin development in close cooperation with the locations;
- chair virtual team with group finance bank.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment: ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization;
- Initiative: you take initiative to proactively contribute to the project. Hands-on mentality is required;
- Passion for numbers: RA/RC, Controller or Management Account experience for financial institutions is highly valued;
- Note: QRM knowledge is not required as the focus of this position is on QRM output reports, not on the QRM configuration.
A large international bank in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stef Auburger via telefoonnummer 06-15110232
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.