Kick-start je carrière door te starten als YACHT trainee!
Over de functie
The EMS Corporate Actions Department manages and co-ordinates the corporate actions on a global level with regard to all products listed on Euronext. This includes all listed products on Euronext cash markets, equity derivatives (options and futures) and all indices listed on Euronext. Main CA activities include issuer request, data mining, corporate actions analysis, information to the market, updating trading referential, maintenance of Euronext and customized indices and monitoring, managing and calculation of all kinds of indices. The EMS Corporate Actions Department operates as a virtual team across locations in which similar activities are combined and specific product knowledge is maintained. Where possible common tooling is used to facilitate timely information and efficient corporate actions processing across all products. Staff is cross trained across Cash, Derivatives and Index activities for increased awareness and coordination within the team in CA activities across the products and to ensure continuity.
The focus of the position will be related to Derivatives and Index Corporate Actions as well as maintaining and monitoring the calculations of all indices issued by Euronext. The activities are shown more in detail below:
- Search, studies and analyses information to spot Corporate Actions for Derivatives products and Indices or updates the already known Corporate Actions.
- Assesses the effect of Corporate Actions on the markets and the relevant products, consults all relevant parties and sends out the necessary information.
- Aware of main developments /issues/events in the market and how these (can) result in a Corporate Action.
- Ensures that the adjustment for a Corporate Actions is performed in accordance with the (Index) Rules and CA Policy.
- Provides clients with information on the corporate actions policy and corporate actions updates.
- Inform market participants of the CA operations by sending out Notices (Derivatives and Index).
- Performs maintenance on Euronext and customized indices and monitor the calculation of all indices/iNAVs.
- Participate in business acceptance tests of new/updated functionalities.
- Participates in different projects and communicate efficiently with stakeholders.
- Responsible for setting up new derivatives and index products in the referential tool (derivatives) and the index calculating tool (index).
- Responsible for all referential updates in the derivative referential system defined in the scope of EMS Corporate Actions.
- Develop and maintain excellent contacts and working relationships with other internal departments, external stakeholders and Management.
- Bachelor or master degree in Economics or related field
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- Knowledge of Derivates and Index Corporate Actions operations.
- Knowledge of Exchange traded Financial products and markets.
- Experience with Reuters and Bloomberg.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (knowledge of visual basics is a plus).
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills in both English and Dutch (Portuguese and/or French is a plus).
- Is able to work independently and shows good level of initiative.
- A strong personality with a high level of integrity and strong attention to detail.
- An energetic team player, who is able to multi task.
Good and competitive terms.
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.1 trillion in market capitalization as of end October 2016, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates small & mid cap companies (SMEs) access to capital markets. With over 750 listed SMEs across the Euronext markets, SME financing is at the heart of the organisation. The Euronext team in Amsterdam consists of over 115 professionals, located in the iconic exchange building at Beursplein 5.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jannet Barkhof via telefoonnummer 06-23874116
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.