Een doel is een droom met een deadline!
Over de functie
As Online Marketeer for the Benelux zone, you are active in the field of Sales, Revenue and Marketing. You will be responsible for developing an action plan, in line with the Hotels and its brands standards, geared to boost the webs’ share in the various distribution channels we know. That way, we can be sure our hotels are prominently visible on the web, that the hotels are able to see opportunities and grab them!
As our Online Marketeer, you showcase authority on both direct and indirect online distribution. Your typical workweek looks a bit like this:
- Reviewing your annual Edistribution action plan and make sure your agenda for the coming month matches your plan;
- Have a meeting with your project team to gain feedback on the Edistribution hotel selfassessment you drafted two weeks ago. Hopefully you can make a final version and plan your rollout in the coming month;
- Check if hotels are making progress compared to the nullmeasurement you made in the first month of this challenge;
- Present the analysis you made last week, about the distribution situation of the hotels in your scope, making a deep dive for all levers (natural and paid search, email marketing, affiliates, social media channels et cetera);
- Check your own dashboard that scores the performance of hotels and act upon the outcome if necessary. All in all maintaining the right balance in the edistribution mix;
- Meet up with one of your hotel contacts to review the hotels’ content on direct and indirect websites;
- Act, upon a prompt request of an hotel, as the interface between the various edistribution services;
- Prepare the monthly report to send out to the hotels, giving them more insights on their own performance by commenting and providing recommendations to ensure optimization;
- If there is still some time left, you plan to do some online research to see if there are any upcoming trends you should implement in your strategy.
And of course you know that, when you start the week, there will be numerous other challenges are coming your way during the week. But that is what draw you to the job in the first place.
• Bachelor, preferably hotel school or commercial economics;
• Immaculate Dutch and English;
• Analytically strong and ability to achieve results based on metrics such as ROI, cost of distribution, RGI, contribution etc.;
• Passionate about internet and digital solutions;
• Motivated to grow web business for Hotels via new and validated opportunities;
• Profound knowledge in and a cutting edge personal opinion about hotel distribution (direct and indirect);
• Power of persuasion;
• Commerce is in your DNA;
• Strong communicative skills and able to adapt communication to various types of audiences.
In this role, you work from our Office in Amsterdam.
Our client offers a good renumeration and a contract for a year. Bonus and a company car is one of the benefits.
Our client is a one of the largest hotelgroups in Europe.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roger van Bemmelen via telefoonnummer 06-22214279
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.