Looking for a driven Accounting Manager!
Over de functie
You will start in a team of three colleagues, but the intention is to expand the team in the nearby future. As the team grows, your role will shift more towards management of this team, the focus for now is setting up the procedures and systems for the finance department in the Netherlands.
You will also be in close contact with finance colleagues of the Headquarter in Turkey.
- Responsible from the accuracy of accounting transactions and compliance to regulatory requirements in the matters of accounting, bookkeeping, reporting and documentation
- Administers all transactions into company IFRS and tax ledgers separately and accurately on time, checks the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records
- Coordinates preparation and submission for approval of all monthly, quarterly and annual tax declarations
- Administers monthly account closings and ensure compliance with deadlines by proactive planning, communication with stakeholders and coordinating with other team members
- Collaborates with HQ finance team to support overall group company goals and objectives
- Assists in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Assists and advising in integrating a new system
- You will have a role in the selection of the Accounting Specialist
- BSc or MSc in Accounting/ Finance / Economy Additional Certification is an asset
- Experience in corporate firms and in an international environment
- Familiar with International Tax, Corporate Income Tax, VAT and Indirect Taxes
- Experience in payroll administration is a pre
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to direct and supervise
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Fulltime, based on 40 hours
- 25 vacancy days
- Holiday allowance of 8%
Yildirim Group of Companies is one of the leading globally diversified industrial groups in Turkey with pioneer establishments in their respective industries. They have more than 10,000 employees on 4 continents, 21 countries and 11 different industries.
They have committed more than 5 billion dollars since 2004 to finance modernization and improvement projects at YILDIRIM Group subsidiaries, to make strategic acquisitions to expand the Group while continuing to serve the global customers.
The office in the Netherlands is based in Amstelveen.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.