Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Scope of the role:
- Support realization of the ASML product roadmap by expert knowledge on component technology and market development.
- Ensure availability of the best of-the-shelf component solutions the market has to offer ASML.
- Drive Life Cycle Management of ASML products through active project involvement and up-to-date component information
- Build and maintain expertise within the assigned product category
- Drive interaction between design projects and component engineering team
- Support designers in making the best component selections
- Selection, qualification and introduction of new components in the ASML database.
- Facilitate and monitor development of customized derivatives.
- Guard the performance level of catalog products in the database
EducationBachelor degree in electrical engineering or higher in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience. Experience
- More than 5 years in electronics design, preferably in the field of embedded functions and systems
- Affinity with production equipment and (cleanroom) tooling
- Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, IEC)
- Familiarity with supply chain engineering and quality control
- Team player with good social- and communication skills
- Influencing without authority
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.