We don’t care about what you did yesterday....
Over de functie
The Test Engineer plays an important role in performing verification of the connected systems against the requirements. He/she prepares and executes (sub)system tests on both functional as well as non functional aspects including analysis and submission of observed defects. The Test Engineer provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
· Review requirements in system requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translate them into test cases/scenarios
· Hands-on design, development, and execution of test specifications and troubleshoot newly developed or redesigned products
· Collaborate with the scrum team to understand requirements, design and implementation level details of the product under test
· Collaborate with software engineering team with trouble shooting, characterization and validation activities for developed system(s)
· Write and peer review test cases, and other test documents as required
· Engage in continuous improvement of test process and practice enhancement
· Support the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
· Support integration, verification and post verification activities
· Support automation activities to enhance productivity
· BSc degree in e.g. Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
· At least 3 years of experience in test engineering
· ISTQB foundation level certified and preferably ISTQB advanced Test Analyst level
· Knowledge on and experience with SAFe agile development methodology
· Knowledge of white box/black box test techniques
· Basic development skills (the ability to read code is a must)
· Basic knowledge on test automation
· Understands the software development lifecycle
· Basic knowledge of FDA and/or ISO regulations
· Able to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
· Good command of both written and spoken English
· Experience with the Pega 7 platform is a plus
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer +31 683 890 747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.