Testing leads to failure, and failure leads to understanding
Over de functie
The role of the senior test coordinator is to perform, coordinate and oversee system verification test activities. Additionally, the senior test coordinator is responsible for establishing, maintaining and implementing the test methods and procedures necessary for the verification of business applications. The senior test coordinator is responsible for the overall planning and quality of the QA activities for one or more projects that the QA department conducts. The QA Analysts that are assigned to a project report progress to the senior test coordinator.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for creating the Test Approach/Strategy and continuous Test planning of a project.
- Evaluate procedures and processes employed by the QA department.
- Take a leading role in the projects.
- Report weekly to Product Development Manager the test progress and issue status.
- Perform system verification testing activities to include Unit, Integration, Systems Acceptance, Regression, Stress/Volume, Testing and inspections.
- Supports the maintenance and implementation of the test methods and procedures necessary for the verification of the business applications.
- Supervise QA Analysts.
Key stakeholders you will be communicating with:
- IS Development STaff
- User community
- Support Staff
- System Managers
- Software Vendors
Must have experience in the following areas:
1. Management skills
2. Knowledge and experience with Testing and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
3. Experience creating and documenting test plans including estimates
4. Familiar with creation and test cases and test scripts
5. Familiar with database schema and SQL
6. Familiar with testing management tools such as HP Quality Centre and PVCS Tracker
7. Experience with web based applications
8. Familiar with automated testing tools such as HP QTP
9. Experience using load/volume test generators such as HP LoadRunner
- Oracle Database
- Quest Toad (SQL Browser) or equivalent SQL tool
- Defect tracking tool like JIRA, HP QC or equivalent
- Test automation tools like Mercury Interactive – TestDirector, WinRunner, LoadRunner or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in computer science, I.S., business management, information technology
- 5+ years experience in the logistics industry, in which operating networks and warehouse management such as slotting, allocation, picking, packing, shipping, receipts and returns would be an advantage.
- Skills: Advanced Technical skills; Agile Principles, SDLC & Software Testing principles; Adv. skills in application development & testing practices. Excellent analytical capabilities, interpersonal & oral/written comm. skills; knowledge of mainframe, minicomputer, or microcomputer. Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills to include organizational and communication skills. Must have experience leading technical people and managing large projects. Must be capable of working under pressure and leading a team through difficult, long-term projects.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Exposure to an incredible range of opportunities and training programs
- A practice of promoting from within
- The freedom to change your role any number of times, while working for a company whose reliability is second to none
- Your passion for innovation, and the pride that comes with doing what you do best, will be rewarded at every level
Our relation is a key player in the logistics industry, daily delivering 1.9 million packages and documents in more than 220 countries and territories to Every address in North America and Europe
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.