If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you!
Over de functie
As end-to-end solution designer you are accountable for end-to-end functional & technical feasibility and design for (new) products, end-user services and solutions within the technology landscape of our customer.
You provide consultancy to Product Managers and IT-Client relationship Managers during start-up of projects and to Project managers and Manager Design & Delivery and other stakeholders during implementation and delivery. You are the knowledge point for technical advice and consultancy on solutions and act as a mentor for detailed designers and technical specialists.
- Normalization & clarifications of business requirements phase in cooperation with the business and other stakeholders;
- Translate business requirement into a technical company wide solution;
- Execute feasibility study in the form of a high level design that fits the business needs (scope, cost and quality);
- Align the HLD with the long-term architecture & global guidelines;
- Deliver the HLD within the agreed timelines and with excellent quality;
- Provide (Capex) estimates to the business for projects, scope the (technical) solution to this costs;
- Lead the design teams in the HLD phase and provide knowledge transfer to the implementation teams;
- Act as a consultant for business and internal technology departments;
- Review and challenge quotes from suppliers for the delivery of the project based on the HLD;
- Align and review the detailed design(s) in cooperation with suppliers;
- Manage the vendor in the HLD phase, either through an RFQ or through feasibility participation;
- Communicate technical issues and solutions on different (management) levels;
- Support operational departments to solve problems in urgent and critical problems;
- Deliver input for the Master Test Plan and Process Design;
- Oversee relation and dependencies between multiple services and platforms.
What we ask
- Bachelor or master’s degree in ICT, electrical Engineering or Telecommunication;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the ICT field with a focus on public mobile and/or fixed telecommunication infrastructures and including a minimum of 7 years of experience in complex technical ICT consultancy;
- Experience in developing technology architectures, roadmaps and driving service design & development;
- Experience in leading cross functional teams comprising commercial, service and technical staff;
- Knowledge of financial analysis, total cost of ownership modelling and business cases;
- Knowledge of GSM networks, PBX networks, IP networks, Information Technology, Internet technologies, Wireless transmission technologies, Wide range of vendor equipment/solutions, Development methodologies, Service Oriented Architectures;
- Functional/technical knowledge of all major networking protocols and technologies in public wireless and fixed networks;
- Able to understand contracts with customers and partners in terms functional / technical, financial and Quality of Service / SLA aspects;
- Fluently (reading, writing and speaking) in English and Dutch.
- Main location is Maastricht (physical presence required) willingness to travel between different locations.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.