"If you don't try, you'll never know"
Over de functie
• Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
• Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
• Document and evaluate test results
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution
• Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
• Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
• Collaboration in project teams
• Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
• In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
• Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
• Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
The Functional Testing Team determines whether an engine and its subsystems are functioning according to established standards while the engine operates in its intended environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.