We are hiring !
Over de functie
First-line manager of the Analog IC Design group. The group consists of: analog IC design engineers, layout engineers (analog / RF and top-level) and characterisation engineers). Preserves the analog IC design, layout (analog / RF and top-level) and characterisation competence and deliver skilful resources to projects, insource and outsource. Support and mentor analog IC design engineers, layout engineers and characterisation engineers with their daily work as well as their future career development.Principal Accountabilities:
- Works autonomously within general guidelines, managerial direction;
- Mentor and support engineers of the group;
- HR (people) management of the group: hire and fire, performance appraisal, career planning;
- Accomplish a consistent way of working (design flow);
- Warrant quality of the group’s work: analog IC designs, layout and characterisation results;
- Support / organize design reviews;
- Preserve an up-to-date / state-of-the-art competence (design flow / tooling) for analog IC design, layout and characterisation;
- Support / setup procedures and instructions (flow) with respect to analog IC design, layout and characterisation;
- Drive / stimulate group members to improve / speed-up analog IC design, layout and characterisation flow (automation);
- Technical and organizational (resource allocation) support of projects together with peer managers and project leaders, covering system design, IC design, application design, characterisation, test and (customer) support;
- Allocate human resources to projects (insource / outsource / corporation with third parties);
- Guide and support development of the analog technology roadmap.
Key Performance Measures:
- Seen as the leader in ‘analog IC design, layout and characterisation’ within Bruco;
- Achievement of ‘first time right’ silicon;
- Optimum design and characterisation cycles;
- Remedial actions identified and rectified in a timely and effective manner;
- Perceived as manager among peers and engineers (also of other groups);
- Professional and reliable reputation your group.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience in analog IC design;
- Experience and strong affinity with design flow automation and design tools;
- Good communication skills; languages Dutch and English verbally and in writing;
- Team player, positive attitude and drive;
- Resistant to pressure (time as well as social);
- Customer focus.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like:
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board;
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die;
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable;
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.