We are hiring !
Over de functie
As a RF Systems Engineer you translate RF system customer requirements into chip specifications and you obtain customer acceptance on these specifications. The RF Systems Engineers decomposes RF systems into hardware and software architectures to find the best solution regarding performance and cost. The RF Systems Engineer is part of our RF Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving Bruco’s RF(IC) design competences. o enable us to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a RF Systems Engineer (location Borne/Nijmegen).
- Translate and combine customer requirements into RF-IC specifications;
- Achieve customer acceptance on final chip specification;
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new RF systems;
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions;
- Organize system architecture reviews and review RFIC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results;
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of the total RF system;
- Document all RFIC design related issues;
- Responsible for datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans;
- Act as lead engineer in complex projects and schedule tasks and report progress to project leaders;
- Acquire and share technical information from and to customers and marketing;
- Maintain state of the art wireless system standards knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics;
- 10+ years of deep working experience in (RF)IC design;
- Full competence in all aspects of wireless / RFIC system design;
- Detailed know-how of modern wireless system technology standards and technical regulations;
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes;
- Team player with strong human relations skills, able to motivate development teams to deliver best in class quality and go the last mile;
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys;
- Good communication skills, in both Dutch and English;
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions.
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like:
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board;
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die;
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable;
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.