We are hiring !
Over de functie
As an Analog IC Design Engineer you will be part of our Analog Design team which is responsible for maintaining and improving Bruco’s Analog IC design competences. Next to that you will participate in IC design projects, responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of Analog IC blocks or subsystems. To enable us to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Analog IC Design Engineer.
- Translate and combine system requirement into Analog IC block or subsystem specifications;
- Convert specifications into Analog IC solutions which are fit for purpose: optimal regarding key indicators such performance, area and cost;
- Perform the actual design and simulations of Analog IC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools like Cadence;
- Review Analog IC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results;
- Documentation of all Analog IC design related issues and contribute to datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans;
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders;
- Contribute to feasibility studies, compare competitor solutions and proactively share knowledge and best practices with your Analog Design team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics;
- 3+ years of experience in Analog IC design;
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes;
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys;
- Good communication skills, in both Dutch and English. German is also preferred;
- Experienced in MS Office.
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like:
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board;
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die;
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable;
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators.
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.