Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe stap in je carrière? Kijk dan snel!
Over de functie
The Supply Chain Analyst is a vital role responsible for providing primary support to the field sales staff in the areas of inventory optimization, obsolescence management, and order fulfillment across multiple businesses. This role requires strong partnership with Field Sales to proactively manage inventory. The role holder will be a critical member within the Inventory team building strong relationships with Sales and Customer Care to achieve goals and objectives.
The Supply Chain Analyst will collaborate closely with the Supply Chain Program Managers to drive execution of inventory initiatives related to product launch, product availability and optimization strategies. This role fosters and maintains relationships to allow proactive collaboration and executional success.
This position requires deep familiarity with systems and a solid ability to analyze and manipulate inventory data and to communicate effectively at all levels. Individuals in this role must be highly adaptable to change and shifting priorities, and also require minimal supervision.
As a Supply Chain Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with field staff and internal business unit partners, including sales reps, district managers and CVG country leaders.
- Proactively partner with field by brainstorming strategies to determine the desired inventory targets; find creative approaches to drive inventory strategies; communicate inventory level targets and logic based on BU methodology
- Facilitate dialogue to promote and drive action to meet business initiatives
- Utilize influence management skills to negotiate with field regarding the movement of product to meet demand and ensure achievement of inventory optimization targets
- Identify and execute initiatives with the field to proactively reduce non-moving, short-UBD, and expired inventory
- Manage established inventory levels as dictated by business model based on factors such as statistical data, sales input, SC strategy, and current inventory status
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to streamline work to promote standardization
As a Supply Chain Analyst your skills and competences will include:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years in Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution or Program Management with focus on developing and implementing inventory management strategies and solutions while lowering costs through processes, systems and technologies
- SAP ERP experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytics experience (Excel, Access, Business Objects, Report development)
- Excellent downward, lateral, and upward communication skills and fluent in English
- Contributes ideas that lead to positive business results encouraging and adopting new ways of looking at problems, processes and solutions
- Meets customer requirements based on an accurate understanding of their needs and expectations; acts on customer feed-back to improve service
- Negotiation/influence management skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; Highly flexible to changing business needs
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy van Mulken via telefoonnummer 06-19295773
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.