It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Over de functie
For one of our chemical clients in the South of the Netherlands, we are looking for a Master Production Sechduler for the Supply Chain Planning Solids Department.
Within the Petrochemicals SBU, Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Solids is part of the European Supply Chain Management department (SCM) for Solids and is responsible for demand planning, supply & inventory planning, sales & operations planning (S&OP), plant scheduling and replenishment planning. European Polymer Plants and related Polymer flows to and from Europe are in scope. The SCP Solids department has 30+ employees.
The MPS/RP contributes to maximizing business revenues meeting the required service levels against optimal costs and working capital, by translating and interpreting the outcome of the S&OP of the assigned Value team(s) into a production/replenishment plan and by offering solutions to identified bottlenecks.
MPS/RP is responsible for the short term product availability in order to secure an uninterrupted order to cash process. Furthermore, the MPS/RP analyzes the actual and planned stock levels on SKU-plant level with a three-month horizon based on the demand plan, agreed service levels, production wheel and / or supply plan.
We are looking for candidates who are available as soon as possible with the following skills:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Additional education in Supply Chain Management (e.g. APICS)
- Very good knowledge of the English / German language
- 3- 5 years of experience in Supply Chain (planning)
- Strong analytical skills and a helicopter view over multiple products and locations
- Team player and able to build and maintain relations with colleagues in KSA and European logistic Service providers
- Able to perform planning tasks in a hectic environment and being able to prioritize
- Able to work accurately, self reliant and under time pressure
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BI, MES, WMS Systems & Advanced Planning Systems (e.g. APO)
Detachering via Yacht
- SABIC Petrochemicals B.V.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Angelique Nijssen via telefoonnummer +31 683213778
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.