"If you don't try, you'll never know"
Over de functie
The Assistant Emission Coordinator is member of the group “Engine Definition and Thermodynamics” in the department “Engine Integration and Validation” and responsible for:
• The Engine Legislation e.g.:
• Legislation Europe:
o Stage IV, V
o Future CO2 declaration
o European documents (track, direct, plan, coordinate, write, review)
o COP Legislation procedures / Project support.
• Legislation North America:
o North American documents (track, direct, plan, coordinate, write, review)
o GHG Legislation NA
o PACCAR Inc meetings
• Performing System Emission FMEA’s
• DF-testing (measurements / calculation procedures)
• Collaboration in the project teams
• BSc or MSc degree on Mechanical Engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
• Good English and Dutch communication skills are mandatory for this function.
• Experienced Technical Editor and documentation skills.
• Experience in communicating with the legislator is a preferable.
• At least 1 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines.
• First practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after treatment (EAS) interaction.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.