"If you don't try, you'll never know"
Over de functie
Within Embedded Engineering as part of Product Development, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Configuration Manager who will work together with the existing teams in shaping for current and future tooling infrastructure and configuration management and integration strategy.
You will manage and continuously improve the software release/build environment.
You will determine the suite of software development tools to reach the highest level of quality and efficiency.
You guide software developers in the use of software development tools.
You keep yourself up to date with new technology developments and introduces these into the organization.
- You have a Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- There is no minimum for your working experience – you simply need to demonstrate your capability through past successes and plausible future expectations
- Managing configuration management infrastructures in a complex and dynamic multi-site software development environment
- Defining, maintaining and executing of configuration management and integration strategy and plan
- Managing and improving of the software continuous integration (release/build/test) and the configuration management environment
- Experience in agile software development practices, including continuous integration and test driven development;
- Expertise in tools and technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, IBM RTC, HP Quality Center, Rhapsody, SVN, Doors NG, Matlab, Matlab Simulink
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Experience working in a regulated (automotive) environment is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, analytical, creative and abstract thinker, troubleshooter;
- Can-do mentality, a team player, comfortable works in cross-functional teams.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
You will be part of the Platform Development team of Embedded Engineering of DAF that is located in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). Embedded Engineering has over 100 highly skilled people today. It delivers world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
Embedded Engineering is primarily located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and has an office in Pune, India. Next to that, focusing on common software development Embedded Engineering works closely together with PACCAR Embedded Engineering located in Renton (near Seattle), the USA.
The products developed within Embedded Engineering are applied on DAF trucks but also in the famous PACCCAR brands Kenworth and Peterbilt. Through component sales our products are used by leading bus and coach manufacturers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.