Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As Control System Architect you will be responsible for the Control System Architecture of a number of Cab/Chassis related Control Systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Definition of the Control System Architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software
- Mapping of functions onto the elements within this architecture
- Definition of HW<->BSW<->ASW interfaces
- Mapping and refinement of functional and non-functional requirements
- Documentation of the functions
- Maintenance, improvement and extension of the architecture
- Definition of Basic Software requirements for new/updated ECU’s
You will review and approve:
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Proposals from suppliers
You will support:
- Root cause analyses of complex issues
- Definition of hardware requirements for new/updated ECU’s
- Process definitions and improvements
- Development and rollout of necessary processes and tools
In this position you will report to the Supervisor of the Architecture department and meet frequently with the Function Designers, Principle Engineer Functional Safety, Control System Owners, Application Software Architects, hardware developers and your fellow Control System Architect.
- Technical education on master level with a specialisation in control theory, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, AUTOSAR principles, or other basic software standards
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards (ISO 26262 and SPICE)
- Experience with Change- and Configuration management is a plus
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody, UML and DOORSNG is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and convincing
- Analytical skills and the ability to abstract / conceptualize
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
The Architecture department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the:
- Translation of requirements on a functional level into a physical Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architecture consisting of Control Systems; a combination of hardware and software components,
- The further split of PACCAR developed Control Systems into an architecture consisting of hardware, Basic Software and Application Software, and
- Maintenance of expertise in key areas, like data-security, diagnostics and functional safety.
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Control System Architect, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.