Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As Embedded Software Architect you will be part of a (agile based) software development team, that will develop model based software functions. The models are prepared for integration into the complete application software and used for auto coding.
You will be responsible for:
- Design of concept definition, I/O definition
- Mapping of requirements to the software architecture
- Definition and documentation of the Software Architecture Design
- Maintenance, improvement and extension of the software architecture
- Definition and documentation of software architecture related processes
You will review and approve:
- Software integration builds
- Stakeholder requirement documents
- Function domain architecture proposals
You will support:
- Root cause analyses of complex issues
- Generation of software detailed designs
- Development and rollout of necessary processes and tools
- Model based development process definitions and improvements
In this position you will report to the Supervisor of the Application Software group within the department of Platform development and meet frequently with the Control System Architect and Control System Owner.
• Technical education on bachelor/master level with a specialisation in control theory, mechanical- or automotive engineering
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according to internal and external standards)
• At least 3 year of relevant experience
• Experience with real time embedded systems and model based software development
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR or AUTOSAR principles
• Knowledge of UML and object oriented software development
• Knowledge of automotive safety and standards (ISO 26262 and SPICE)
• Experience with Matlab Simulink and Stateflow is a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing
• Analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation
• You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly
• Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
• Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn Dutch language.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
The Platform Development department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development and design of Electronic Control Units, both software and hardware, of PACCAR Engines and DAF Vehicles. The department is divided in three groups: Application Software, Software Engineering and Hardware.
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are seeking a well-qualified Embedded Software Architect, for the Application Software group, to work within our creative team in an innovative, fast moving environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.