Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
For an international client we are hiring a Cost Controller. The cost controller (located nearby Goes) will report to the department coordinator. You’ll be part of a European team with colleagues located in the Netherlands and France and also in contact with the operational organization of the Agriculture department.
Furthermore your responsibilities will be:
1. Cost control:
- The financial control of the operation as purchase price, freight costs, overheads and other operational costs.
- The tracking of the saving costs.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting
- Prepare the financial monthly report and the forecast
- Pricing, position, overheads, freight
- Prepare the budget
- Manage the statistical data
- Prepare financial analysis to optimize costs and facilitate management decisions
- Prepare weekly / monthly accounting reports and analytic support to management
- Must be able to lead project as :
- Implementation of operational procedure
- Collaborate to the IT development of the potato system (micro strategy)
- Optimization of our transactions flow
- Be in charge of the invoicing process for 1 or several plants of our network for the potatoes and seeds business.
- Manage claims
- Control the potato flow at the grading station (inventory control) via a daily operational report
- Follow the AP & AR situation the potato part
- General ledge control for the potato activity
- Maintain effectiveness of processes, procedures and control environment
- Freight invoices approbation and booking
- Participate in internal and external audits and retrieve records as required
- Interfaces with other departments to assist in acquisition of missing invoices and resolution of financial invoices
To be successful in this position you have a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance. Furthermore you have excellent English communication skills on a business level. On top of that you have good knowledge of SAP and excel.
€2526 - € 3666 (based on 40 hours and depending on your work experience)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.