verantwoordelijke Quality job voor automotive Productiebedrijf
Over de functie
What are your main tasks and responsibilities as a Sr Quality Engineer?
As a Sr Quality Engineer you will lead the quality initiatives to ensure the continuous improvement in product and process quality. Improve customer satisfaction and support our supplier development. Perform a GAP analysis and then work towards ISO/TS 16949 quality management standards for our design and development (software, hardware, mechanics and mechatronics), production and service processes of our products. Follow up Non Conformity Reports and Root Cause Analysis sessions.
Quality systems and processes will be even more important for e-Traction, since the collaboration with the Tanhas Group in China and their production facilities to be build. Initially the Sr Quality Engineer will focus on Apeldoorn regarding all e-Traction processes. In this position you will directly report to the CEO of e-Traction. If you feel at home in such a challenging environment, where you can directly influence the environmental impact and energy consumption of mobility, than this is your job!
Main task and responsibilities are:
· Maintain and improve our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and implement and develop supporting processes in accordance with ISO26262;
· Coordinate and follow up on customer complaints according to the 8D method;
· Internal and external auditing of product, process and system development. Conduct quality control studies (MSA, SPC);
· Optimize the QMS Manual, Key and supporting processes, procedures and templates;
· Participation and support in process- and quality engineering (PFMEA studies);
· Support the coordination of qualitative measurement equipment for calibration and record management.
What do we expect from you?
· Bachelor degree in a technical (Automotive) direction;
· 5-10 years of quality engineering experience and a proven and successful track record in a design to engineering environment, preferably Automotive;
· Experience in Automotive Quality Management (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 16949:2009) and Six Sigma, FMEA, Control Plan, Root Cause Analysis, APQP, SPC, 8D, PPAP;
· You possess the technical, social and communication skills to coach, train, motivate and influence colleagues from all levels regarding e-Traction processes;
· Pro-active, pragmatic, team player with a hands-on mentality;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English and Dutch;
· A structured way of working according clear steps and processes with a focus on quality.
What do we offer you?
Reinvent The Wheel!
A unique opportunity to make a personal contribution to the future of our planet.
Work on our sustainable e-mobility solution in an ambitious and dynamic work environment. At e-Traction you will collaborate with an international team of colleagues who are all passionate about sustainable automotive technology. The strong growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We are looking for entrepreneurial people, independent, with a positive attitude, which ask questions and lead the way. We have short communication lines and give room for personal development.
A competitive package is part of the deal.
e-Traction develops a unique electric in-wheel powertrain technology that offers the essence of pure direct drive power for heavy, medium and light duty automotive applications such as city buses, urban distribution vehicles and airport modalities. These vehicles are propelled by TheWheel®, a direct-drive in-wheel motor system that integrates a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) with power electronics and fluid cooling into a wheel. This evolving technology enables manufacturers to produce extremely energy efficient vehicles with zero emissions that offer reduced maintenance efforts and optimal cost of ownership.
In September 2016, the Chinese Tanhas Group acquired e-Traction. Through this acquisition e-Traction will have access to the Chinese market for electric in-wheel powertrain technology for buses. In China annually more than 450.000 buses are produced, representing 80% of the global market potential. Tanhas will build a factory in China with a capacity of 20,000 drivetrains per year. E-Traction, headquartered in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands will continue to be the beating heart for all technological developments and innovations. Besides all R&D activities also the production of the in-wheel electronics will remain in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Frans Berkien via telefoonnummer 06-57569914
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.