We don’t care about what you did yesterday....
Over de functie
For the Innovation Site of Personal Health we are looking for a LCM Project Lead
Do you have the ability to combine your structured way of working with creativity?
Would you like to start working in a big company to get yourself involved in many disciplines?
Are you able to initiate, structure and coordinate innovative processes?
If so, than keep reading!
As the LCM Project Lead you will be responsible for managing the execution of LCM (life cycle management) projects according to the agreed plan (Quality, Timing, Cost). This role or job is located in Innovation Site Eindhoven. In short, you are to implement product and cost innovations during the life cycle of a few of our products. Those are new products coming from innovation and development team or existing products.
The LCM Project Lead will report to the LCM Program Manager, who is member of the Operations team of a Business Group. Functionally, LCM Project Lead will report to the hierarchical manager (can be in Operations or I&D).
Location of the job is at Innovation Site Eindhoven at the High Tech Campus, where innovative consumer products in the area of Mother & Child care, Connected Health Devices, Skincare and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) hair removal are developed. The innovation teams at this site cover the full life cycle of the products from pre-development, launch, design improvements down to phase out. The LCM Project Lead position related to Connected Health Devices.
• Support in the creation of so-called Change Requests (CR). Ownership for the creation of CR’s is with Marketing, Quality, Procurement or Supply Chain Management
• Support creation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the (Sub-)Category LCM activities:
• Translate LCM program to costs and capacity for own domain
• Use historical data for unplanned activities
• Note: The LCM project lead co-owns the relevant KPI’s of Procurement, Quality, Marketing and Supply Chain Management. In other words: One team, one target
• Provide own expertise (knowledge on products, manufacturing processes, supply chain, procedures) for the creation of Change Requests
• Define project plan, based upon Change Request, taking requirements and capacity constraints into account
• Execute LCM projects according to the plan, as agreed in the Change Control Board (Quality, Timing, Costs)
• Ensure compliance to the described (LCM) business processes and regulatory requirements
• Ensure learnings from execution of LCM projects are embedded in the organization.
• Provide input to CCB on project status, enabling milestone decisions and priority setting
• Initiate corrective actions if project is not on track (escalate and solve)
To be successful in this role, your profile includes:
• Master or bachelor degree in Mechanics, Physics, Electronics, Technical Business Administration, logistics.
• Knowledge of business processes, experienced in developing products
• Ability to work structured while acting creative
• Political sensitivity, strong influencer
• Perseverance, strong drive to create solutions,
• Analytical skills
• Dynamic, pro-active, self-propelling
• It is an advantage if you have experience developing medical devices
Furthermore you are an enthusiastic and motivated team-player. You can cope with stress and deadlines, you have a flexible mentality. You have very good communication skills and you are customer oriented.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.