Always looking for ambitious controllers!
Over de functie
In the role of Financial Controller you are solely responsible for the financial control within The Netherlands, where you will work together with the financial controllers of in Belgium. In your job, you can count on the Manager Financial Reporting & Taxes, responsible for the Netherlands and Belgium, to support you not only managerial, but also in terms of knowledge and experience in the field of financial controlling.
As Financial Controller you will be held responsible for mapping and analysing the financial risks on different areas and you will coordinate actions to ensure that risks for our organisations are minimized.
The Financial Controller has a stand-alone function, which means you need to be a self-starter, dealing with mostly lawyers, tax consultants and other external consultants. You need to be very strict on meeting deadlines, someone who is a “pro” in personal planning.
A selection of your tasks will be as follows:
- Quarterly Consolidation;
- Preparing the annual accounts in The Netherlands according to Dutch GAAP/ IFRS;
- Supporting the annual controls of accountants and tax consultants;
- Prepare the corporate income tax return and VAT for AccorInvest;
- Fixed Asset accounting;
- Support Office Accounting;
- Accounting Real Estate Company of our client;
- Month – end closing process;
- Impairment tests;
- Checks and balances, balance sheet management;
- Assist with the implementation of Group procedures and accounting principles.
- Partly responsible for setting up reporting.
Aside from being accurate, analytical and technical strong, we are looking for someone who can cope extremely well with pressure and deadlines. Someone who thinks in first time right and has a can-do mentality.
You need the following requirements:
- Bachelor in finance;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial controlling;
- Must have experience with and can easily switch between Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Must have experience with real estate / investment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, preferably also French.
Our client offers a matching package of working conditions.
- Fulltime, based on 38 hours a week;
- A short term incentive plan;
- A laptop and a smartphone;
- Supplementary pension scheme
- Personal guidance and training opportunities;
- A card with interesting discounts on staying in hotels worldwide.
Our client is a multinational Hotel Group which operates in 95 countries. In the Netherlands the HQ is at Schiphol.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Vera Luning via telefoonnummer 06-10026881
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.