Ben jij een echte Lean-champion met ervaring in produktontwikkeling? Neem dan contact met me op op 0623101614
Over de functie
The overall responsibility of the deployment belongs to the Site or Function Leader who is supported by the management team including the Lean Champion.
The Lean Champion will provide the support by helping the management team to thoroughly plan, execute and follow up on the deployment activities detailed in the phased deployment methodology using the 100 week vision and 25 week plan in conjunction with the “Kaizen Event Planning Process”
The Lean Champion will co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to the management team and facilitate the delivery either personally or by using internal and/or external expertise so that they are capable of leading their own training/kaizen events.
The results of the deployment (exit deliverables, KPI impact and lean maturity) are owned by the management team and will be reported by the Lean Champion at the weekly steering team meeting and during the weekly deployment storyboard call with the central team expert.
The Lean Champion will respectfully challenge the status quo and be the role model for Lean E2E Thinking.
Performance will be measured against the KPIs reported in the weekly site deployment storyboard:
• Progression in line with the 25 week plan and phase exit planning process
• Lean maturity progression
• Site or model line BBSC results
Key areas of responsibility
• Deliver training either directly or via site deployment coaches or other internal or external experts
• Provide coaching to management team members and kaizen leads on event planning, execution and follow up
• Provide support to the management team on the delivery of results
• Develop and maintain networks with peers across Philips deployment sites and known external benchmarks and best practices
• Provide proposals for the 100 week vision to bring the site in line with external benchmarks and best practices
Communicate the lean vision
• Maintain consistent behavior in line with the lean behaviors
• Coaches the management team on the consistent lean behaviors
• Communicates the management team’s lean vision to all stakeholders at the site
• Publicize and celebrate the success of the deployment within and beyond the site
• Incorporate Lean into the agenda of all site visits
• Manage the deployment in line with the deployment roadmap milestones and deliverables
• Report the progress of the deployment during the weekly steering team meeting and weekly deployment storyboard reviews
• Prepare for and recommend GO/NO GO and Phase Gate exit Reviews
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience is required
- Experience in Lean deployment is required
- Expert lean certification is a preference to start and must be gained within 2 years
- Business English both spoken and written is required
- A passion for Continuous Improvement
- Great networking skills
- The ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity
- Able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from Team Members on the Shop-floor to Senior Managers in the BGs, COs,
- A belief in 'walking the talk' and working as a member of a team
- Dependent upon assignment 50% travel, mainly within the assigned region, but also globally
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.