We don’t care about what you did yesterday....
Over de functie
VitalSky is an innovative light solution to be used in an intensive care unit of a hospital, targeting the improvement of delirium management. A big part of the solution will be accomplished with software which is created at the High Tech Campus. For the software team of VitalSky we’re looking for a Scrum Master.
Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Are you ready to take on the challenge to lead a team of profound experts to realize digital innovations?
Within the Software group as part of the Electronics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master who will work together with the existing teams in coordinating and developing the (embedded) application software for current and future Philips products.
As a Scrum Master you are responsible for:
• Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the deliverables you create.
• Inspiring and supporting your engineering team
• Coaching the team: act as performance coach for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholders and the committed sprint plans
• Removing impediments: remove any impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals and does everything to facilitate productivity
• Continuous improvement: helping the team turn the sprint retrospective meeting into an evolutionary experience and to improve performance by learning from mistakes
• Stakeholder management: support the backlog and release plan, radiate scrum artifacts to the product owner and team, and keep key stakeholders informed about progress
• Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader and/or product owner.
We are looking for
• A Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• At minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in (networked) prototype or product development
• A proven track record of scrum
• Leadership skills in project management and Agile way of working
• Good understanding of the dynamics of the consumer electronics domain and knows how to gear up to deliver
• Good understanding of medical device development and in driving quality and regulatory challenges is a plus
This role will appeal to you if you ….
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the Electronics department as well as other Software departments across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Your team will work according to the Agile principles of Scrum and eXtreme Programming. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-a-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working, and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.