Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Translate and perform function specifications into tested and released Hardware.
As a lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function developments, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination free, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and are working within a multidisciplinary project, possible steering one or more designers, working in a mechanical team.
- Translate performance specifications into design specification.
- Creation and validation of new concepts.
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems.
Technical High school or University with specialization in Precision-, Micro-, Nano- engineering; Accurate positioning and adjustments; Tribology; Mechanics of materials or Mechatronics (with mechanical background).
>5 year experience as a designer within Precision Mechanics.Personal skills
Team player with good communicational skills.
Preferably also experience in one or more of the following competences:
- Accurate positioning and adjusting
- Light and stiff precision mechanical designing
- Team Centre Engineering 8.3
- Tribology, coatings, air bearings
- Joining technologies: fasteners, adhesives, welding, etc…
- Fatigue of elastic elements
- Design in vacuum
- Advanced materials (ceramics, glass, composites, coatings)
- Steering and coaching designers in a small team
- Seeks optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Creative thinking capability.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
- On starting his assignment the candidate must be a Siemens NX certified professional on modeling, structures, drafting and assemblies.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer 06-83525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.