Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Within Oce; Research & Development Device Development Center (DDC) is responsible for designing and integrating imaging devices into print systems. Also DDC takes care of the design and integration of mechanical and mechatronic (sub-) systems, and hardware components. In enhancing the performance and adaptability of print systems DDC plays an essential and integrative role.
Within one of the multidisciplinary project teams we are looking for an Electrical Engineer who is Self steering and has a multidisciplinary scope!
In our complex machines, a lot of disciplines have to come together to achieve the best possible image print quality. It is all about imaging; customers require our print systems to match printed images to its originals; perfectly ranging from A4 prints to prints of billboard size. Only with a smart digital print process, we are able to realize the full potential of our product. The digital print process covers image processing, image analysis, print strategy, measurements and control to achieve perfect image quality.
For one of our ink-jet sheet-fed printer projects, we are looking for an electrical engineer with multidisciplinary scope and a broad knowledge of digital and analog electronics. This includes problem analysis, analyzing test defects, investigating end-of-life, integration of electronic parts on our machine and helping out on EMC/safety tests.
Candidate will be working in a team of electrical designers and engineers. In time he/she will also work on other printer projects.
- Electrical engineering in multiple project functions, also in multiple projects
- Analyis and solving of field and production issues and problems in R&D context
- EMC/safety related tests
- Investigating EOL's
- Participant in Project Change Committee to manage the electrical changes in the project
- Creating electrical designs for PBA's, electrical circuits
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a BSc in Electrical Engineering (preferably no Msc background)
- at least 3 years of work experience in a multidisciplinairy environment (f.e. mechatronic related company).
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics (PBA's, motors, sensors), multidisciplinary scope is required
- Knowledge of CR5000 tooling (a.o, DS2, Design Gateway) is preferred.
- To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active, eager to dive into various technical problems. Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and being ready to take initiative and responsibility.
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of Dutch. Knowledge of English is advantageous
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.