Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on requirement and design engineering.
- Writing (OBD) requirement and design specifications and support other people to do so.
- Coaching people in implementation of SPICE processes and optimize where necessary.
- Identify issues/gaps or training needs.
- Set-up and maintain projects in IBM Rational Doors.
- Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes related to SPiCE.
- Documentation of processes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology or software engineering.
- Automotive engineering experience, preferably on combustion engines and OBD:
- Creating requirements and design specifications.
- Creating architectures.
- V-Cycle process knowledge.
- Experience with IBM Rational Doors is a must.
- Experience with IBM Rational Rhapsody is a pre.
- IREB foundation level or similar is a pre.
- Coaching experience is a pre.
- SPICE knowledge is a must.
- OBD knowledge is a must.
- You have the following competences: initiative, progress monitoring, attention to details, analytical capacity, persuasiveness, planning & organizing, results orientation.
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Within engine development, the Engine Integration & Validation department is responsible for the activities on system level to developed engines i.e.: software and concept definition, system integration, functional / performance / NVH validation and OBD / emission certification.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.