Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort
Over de functie
As process development engineer you are a member of the R&D organization. You are responsible for developing production processes leading to a functional disposable cartridge.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform experiments to optimize production processes leading to a functional disposable cartridge on the Immunoassay platforms
using magnetic biosensor technology.
- Design new / improved processes for disposable cartridge (including biomaterials), in close cooperation with the process architect and
senior process development.
- Develop and optimize processes in such a way that required yield, capability and cost price targets are met.
- Set up and implement Critical To Quality indicators (CTQ’s)
- Act as Intermediate between process development and assay development, cartridge development, manufacturing and system
- Transfer the results to the manufacturing organization.
- Deliver documentation according to the production creation and quality process.
- Indicate improvement actions.
- Assures training of operators for new production processes.
- Provide second line support for production processes running in manufacturing.
- Report progress and deviations to senior process development engineer.
- Transfer knowledge to third parties (tech transfers).
- a HBO in (Bio) Chemical, Process or Biological Technology Engineering or related studies.
- at least 3 to 5 year experiences as an engineer, preferably in disposables for In Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry.
- experience with working in projects preferably in IVD setting.
- experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes.
- experience in Design for Six Sigma methodology, preferably Green or Black Belt certified.
- characteristics: Team-player, self-employed, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic, structured
- good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English.
- the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team (colleagues have backgrounds in physics, chemistry, electronics, fluidics).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rob Braun via telefoonnummer 06-51992618
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.