Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
The Consumables & Processes departments are, as part of the Océ; R&D organization, responsible for development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, printheads) to be applied in innovative printing systems;
For the development of a new platform for printing technology we are looking for an experimental physicist (high affinity with chemistry);
Candidate will be working in a small team of (5 multidisciplinary) researchers as part of a large project team using complex high tech equipment in a very dynamic environment.
- Main area of research will be in the area of fluid dynamics and acoustics behavior in micron scale channels.
- Assisting in technology & development and developing, verifying and validating new functionality.
- Doing research in close corporation with other teams and showing strong interaction with the chemical domain.
- Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems.
- Communicate with fellow researchers.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a MSc or Phd in Physics (high affinity with chemistry).
- At least 5 years work experience in a high-tech, multidisciplinary environment. Preferably in the product development industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with fluid dynamics and physical chemistry is required
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical techniques, f.e. matlab, python and or LabVIEW as well as minitab.
- To be successful the candidate is creative, pro-active, hands-on and self-steering.
- Candidate has profound knowledge - verbal and written - of English.
- Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region. This region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO and FEI company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.