Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort
Over de functie
You will strengthen the team with your embedded software design specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. You will develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications. You will be challenged to show an abstract understanding of concepts but at the same time show in-depth low level programming knowledge of C++.
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Interventional X-Ray is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. a “dotter” treatment). The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and universities. Philips Healthcare develops and manufactures world class medical products. One of its success products is the Allura Xper X-ray scanner. The scanner is key in the treatment of Cardio vascular diseases.
You will be contributing to a team developing technical software for controlling X-ray acquisition. X-ray acquisition is the process of controlling the X-ray beam and detecting the transmitted X-ray beam to deliver a high quality image. This is in close cooperation with other teams in the business unit.
You will be working closely with the Software system architect(s) and test and integration engineers in the department.
• Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
• Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he creates.
• Develops on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance.
• Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios’ for the developed modules or components.
• Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
• Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
• Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem
• Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
• Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
• Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Academic or bachelor degree in informatics
- 5+ years of experience in technical software development
- Software Architecture/design experience
- Able to make designs and present them
- C++ 11 knowledge
- Software modeling experience (UML, DSL, ASD, …)
- Experienced with programming hardware
- Experienced in coding in legacy code
- Windows 7/10
- Preferably experienced in DSLS (Xtext/Xtend)
- Can do style
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.