We don’t care about what you did yesterday....
Over de functie
Lighting systems from Philips help people feel comfortable, productive, and safe. They beautify spaces and transform environments. Their lighting systems combine world-class traditional and LED luminaires with analog and digital controls that let you to deliver exactly the right illumination experiences, whenever and wherever you need them.
For the hue bridge platform team, you'll be developing software for different Lighting Solutions like:
- in home Lighting Solutions
- outdoor solutions for roads (streetlighting and car lights)
- outdoor solutions in the public domain
- Software development for an embedded Linux platform.
- Improve and innovate on development practices and development tools.
- Develop solutions towards continuous integration and delivery environment.
We are looking for:
- Skills in OS tool chain, uboot, Linux file systems, device drivers, and IP networking.
- Experience with multi-threaded development on Linux platforms is required.
- Experience with C++ is required.
- Experience with multi-threaded development on embedded Android is preferred.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Experience in working with agile development techniques, (scrum, continuous integration and delivery, pair programming)
- Affinity with Home automation and networking.
- Good knowledge of English both written and verbal, excellent communication skills.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.