We are hiring !
Over de functie
As a Manufacturing Engineer based in the sourcing department, you will be working closely with the engineering, quality, and operations departments as well as our suppliers you will share a responsibility to create and maintain a supplier base that can delivery our parts to the required standards.
- Create technical specifications and acceptance criteria for production;
- Advice design engineering on design validation and design improvements;
- Identify and select suppliers for manufacturing of gas turbine components;
- Set up production process for new parts NPI, initiate PPAP / FAI and define Acceptance Data Package (ADP);
- Create inspection and supplier approval process;
- Support procurement team with technical knowhow;
- Support QA and QC department on inspections, QA audits and technical issues;
- Determine root cause for non-conformances and implement corrective actions.
- BSc / MSc degree in Engineering, <anufacturing, or related field;
- Five (5) years of experience in a production engineering function with direct involvement in manufacturing and/or repair processes of gas turbine components (e.g. casting, forging, machining, sheet metal fabrication, welding, coating etc.);
- Has worked with supplier selection based on supplier’s core competencies;
- Experience with inspection processes (FPI, X-Ray, dimensional, Ultrasonic testing etc);
- Experience with Quality systems and improvement projects;
- Proficient in English language (writing and speaking).
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. OPRA's products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities.
We offers an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Turbines develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on proprietary technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. Turbines gas turbines are used for various applications such as oil & gas power generation, combined heat and power and waste-to-energy.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.