You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Over de functie
As Technical Support Engineer you are responsible for ensuring that our products function properly. You work directly increases customer satisfaction.
In the position of Technical Support Engineer, you have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the worldwide sales by offering technical implementation solutions
- Setup action plans and develop standards to bring our international support to a higher level
- Create improvement proposals for our software and firmware and be aware of the consequences of the suggested changes on the total system
- Creating technical documentation
- Develop tools to analyse 3rd level support issues In this role you are accountable to the Teamleader Support and the CTO
- Minimum level of Engineering degree (HBO)
- Experience in a technical support function
- Experience as a software engineer is a pre
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft, C#, .NET 2.0, Windows Forms, ASP.NET) and SQL databases is a pre
- Technical understanding of Electronics/IT/ESD precautions.
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunication is a pre
- Knowledge and experience with customer contact is a pre
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 is a pre
- Personality traits; strong analytical, thorough, goal oriented, accurate
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- A pragmatic and a "can do" attitude
- Independent, transparent and trustworthy
We offer a challenging and diverse job in an international organization which has a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. We also offer you the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality. The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market. Our benefits include a good pension plan, collective healthcare insurance, gym membership reimbursement, stock option plan and good training & education possibilities. We are offering a year contract with possibilities to evolve into an indefinite contract, the function is a fulltime employment, situated in the South of Limburg (NL).
Our client is a dynamic international organization, which is a leading provider of total solutions for data recording and online monitoring in the transport sector. The headquarters are is based in Sittard area, Netherlands and in Bonn, Germany. In the Netherlands, all products are developed and produced. The international project management and global support are coordinated from this head office.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Twan Mertens via telefoonnummer 06-57897304
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.