Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Are you the one who wants to be part of the Development & Engineering Industrialization team? Are you familiar with work preparation for manufacturing, service? Do you know what is Availability and Cycle Time are? Are you a networker and do you enjoy improving processes and making agreements between departments?
It is your role, as a 6p/6s Way of Working engineer to align with engineering departments, program managers, Manufacturing and Customer Service to define, create and maintain the current 6p/6s framework and make correct process descriptions for Manufacturing and Service deliverables.
(6p and 6s are frameworks to deliver industrialization to Manufacturing and Customer Service).
Maintain the current 6p/6s framework and, together with stakeholders create correct descriptions about Manufacturing and Service deliverables. Define the current gaps and improvement areas.
1. Find department representatives and align with them on content
2. Create descriptions and review with department representatives
3. Write monthly newsletter on new and/or improved processes/handbook pages etc.
4. Provide training to all departments (occasionally it can be necessary to visit Wilton, San Diego and/or Linkou)
• 5 year experience in manufacturing or service engineering
• Affinity with business processes
• Preferably experience with SAP, TCE, Indicenter/Coach and ARIS
Bachelor or Master degree Business Engineering or comparable.
• Self-motivated, taking initiative, self-propelling.
• Pro-active, entrepreneur, leadership.
• Process oriented, disciplined and structured.
• Open minded, easy to make contact with others, focus on consensus.
• Good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Dutch.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.