Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
- As a Seniour Mechatronics Engineer you will be contributing to the design of the mechatronics architecture of a module of a litho tool.
- You will be responsible for servo control and total performance of the mechatronics modules of the litho scanners. Meaning specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution, with the emphasis on servo control performance, signal analysis, functional integration and troubleshoot.
- You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of a mechatronics module
- In this role you will take lead, coach and develop employees within the team
- Modeling and optimizing of servo control loops will be an important part of your job
- You will support of the opto-mechatronics architecture design and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software competencies
- You will plan and execute integration and test of the mechatronic modules
- You will also help to contribute to the preparation of the specific documentation and specifications, design, and test results
Technical University masters/PhD in control engineering (Mechanical / Electrical engineering )
You have specialist knowledge in the fields of Servo Control / Motion Control, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas software (rapid prototyping), mechanics, optics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics.
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
You have experience with modeling of servo control systems. An experience of work in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, optics, electronics and software is a pre.
You are a Team player. You have strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude and good communication skills.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.