Together working on building your career
Over de functie
As Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for keeping complex emission measurement equipment optimally available for engine development within the DAF Engine Test center.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks according schedules.
- Perform all necessary equipment calibrations.
- Knowledge base for all users (test cell engineers) of your instrument cluster.
- Active role in process improvement; efficiency, measurement quality, reliability & safety.
- Responsible for on-site storage and part supply, cost awareness.
- Accurate documentation of your work to ensure traceability; equipment is also used for legal certification tests.
- You are part of a highly experienced multidisciplinary team of specialists (all measuring equipment / engine cells and specific software) within DAF Engine Test Center.
- In contact with specialists of system suppliers, share latest knowhow.
- Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Mechatronics with a practical (precision) background and interest.
- Some years of experience in a technical measurement environment.
- Experience working with sensitive precision mechanical components and electronics.
- Basic knowledge in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Basic knowledge of engine emissions and internal combustion engine operation.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex measurement systems.
- Good English skills are mandatory, combined with willingness to learn Dutch. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.