It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Over de functie
Set up a procurement function in NL to provide Belgium and Hollands business owners with all the required goods, materials and services in the categories of Marketing, Indirects and Directs at the right quality, time, quantity, at the most competitive price (economies of scales to be fully utilised) and in compliance with the procurement standards and rules in place.
Create a BNL procurement function located in NL.
Support the implementation of the Supply Chain Strategy as well as the Global Procurement Strategy locally and in the MU
Steer the procurement activities of marketing goods and services, and indirect services.:
- Negotiate, conclude and maintain local supply agreements in regards to all operative/strategic procurement activities and local conditions with suppliers
- Support demand owners in the negotiation of one shot projects
- Lead negotiations on price and value for assigned purchasing categories taking Total Costs of Ownership approach
- Challenge internal demand owners requests in terms of customers demands in terms of complexity, volume, over-engineering, etc
- Manage the process for the selection of suppliers for Belgium and the Netherlands to ensure that the goods, services and materials purchased meet the quality, service and cost criteria of the business.
- Steer the roll out of the BDF code of conduct , negotiate payment terms
- Monitor with Finance dept supplier credit rating to identify any potential risks to the business
- Monitor, evaluate and develop suppliers and their performance
- Ensure local and regional market knowledge and document it
- Meet new potential suppliers
- Develop, implement, and monitor regional and local sourcing strategies for all goods materials and services defined as “regionally or locally sourced” ensuring agreed objectives are met
- Run spend analysis on his countries to promote internally an adequate plan of procurement projects and identify accordingly targets for procurement savings and cost avoidance
- Actively participate in developing, managing and executing a demand owner focussed procurement process
- Explore and implement bundling opportunities and economies of scale in priority across the 2 countries covered but including also the global MU through active communication flows with demand owners and other procurement colleagues .
Governance, Processes, Methods, and Systems
- Implementation of global and regional procurement standards and the application of standardized procurement processes, methods, tools, performance measurement, and systems
- Deliverer and Report KPIs (savings , maverick spend, spend coverage, average payment term, SRM automation etc…)
- Release purchase orders (PO) and SRM shopping carts and support the internal process of POs creation with internal stakeholders.
Actively engage with the internal procurement community (global, regional and local) and relevant external groups to share, develop and implement procurement best practice, ways of working and maximise opportunities
Actively engage and build relationships with business owners to ensure service delivery meets the needs of the business.
- Provides operative procurement activities for the management unit, in line with the agreed procurement process
• You have at least a Bachelors Degree
• Buying experience in FMCG industry, procurement experience in Marketing, Indirects and Directs categories
• Experiences on the following sub-categories : corrugated carton board, displays, VAS/copacking, promotional items, marketing services (BTL, Market research, PR)
• Dutch/English spoken, French a plus
• Willingness to travel (Fr/Bel on a regular basis and HQ 1x year)
You will start with a 1-year contract, option to extend to permanent
A salary (depending on experience) of max 50K annually
A challenging and dynamic environment with a lot of opportunities to further your career
Large international FMCG with a focus on skincare
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.