Yacht is hiring a teamlead with leadership
Over de functie
Managing the inbound, inventory and the RMA department, consisting of 8 warehouse employees. 2 inventory controllers, 4 inbound employees and 2 RMA employees. Managing the intercompany flow from Singapore and the US to our EMEA distribution center. Managing the total RMA flow for our EMEA field service team. Performs a variety of analyses of organization and customer needs in close collaboration with the other supervisors to ensure the highest customer experience considering a cost-efficient and timely delivery of our product. Responsible for maintaining relationships with internal/external customers and partners. Serves as a liaison to other departments including planning, shipping, receiving to resolve issues and implement process improvements. Creates and reviews procedures for warehousing to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: material management, SOP writing/updating, project management, all customer service communications with regards to shipping, receiving, and all site warehouse activities. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Under guidance of the Manager provides supervision and guidance to operational employees. Ensures site and employee performance are in compliance with global standards. Enhance workflow by implementing operational excellence that affect the inbound, internal inventory and RMA flow for the EMEA region.
- Managing 3 department consisting of 8 warehouse employees while growing 40% in shipments year of year
- Managing the daily operations for the inbound, inventory and RMA department
- Driving the departmental business structures
- Mastering your SAP knowledge with regards to all our inbound, inventory and RMA departments
- Tactical and operational responsible for the output of the departments
- Support strategical vision for the total warehouse and logistics operation within Eindhoven
- Driving operational excellence
- Participation in global and regional supply chain projects
- Interprets laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping and prepares applications for import/export control certifications and licenses and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Experiential Background:
- 5-8 years related experience.
- Experience with situational leadership
- People management skills
- Managing an inventory, inbound and/or RMA department
- Managing intercompany shipments
- Experience in implementing operational excellence initiatives
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Familiar with GMP’s and ISO regulated environment preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
A contract directly at our client.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stefanie Potjes-Rapp via telefoonnummer 06-15874903
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.