IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
As Business Process Officer for IGT Systems you are focused on the processes & related data for Installed Base and Unit Affected Lists of Field Changes. You analyze data on correctness and take the lead in addressing issues with focus on short term solutions while also addressing root cause finding to prevent errors in future. You closely work together with your direct colleagues in CS as well as colleagues in IGT Operations, Refurbished Systems and your contacts in the Markets.
Your priorities are based on input from operations (mainly FCO’s and related UALs) as well as from focus points defined in the Installed Base Program.
You enjoy to analyze data, based on the analysis define key issues and follow up issues in line with planning. You report out on progress and improvements via KPI’s and exception reporting. You have a ‘can do’ mentality, eager to cooperate and learn as a team with the objective to control & improve business processes related to IB registration and UAL generation & maintenance. You have a timely, structural approach, work precisely and you have a strong drive for results.
You’ll team up with your colleagues in the IB & FCO team, Business Analytics, R&D, Q&R, SPS and Markets being responsible to:
• Analyze as maintained data and involve markets to complete missing / inconsistent data (esp for 6 NC/ Serial Nr)
• Monitor & control corrections in Installed Base registration are executed and maintained as agreed
• Support in UAL generation and completion reporting.
• KPI and exception reporting related to IB and UAL
• Identify improvement areas for IB registration process as well as UAL generation & UAL maintenance process.
• Create, maintain and archive documents related to IB registration and/or Field Changes that are related to UAL generation & UAL maintenance with focus on quality, compliant with mandatory procedures in place
• Drive productivity & efficiency for related business processes and KPI & exception reporting
• Communicate & execute priorities in cooperation with BIU & Markets globally in line with defined priorities
• Team up with other members of CS Field Change team, Business Analytics to ensure business continuation & deliver on our business drivers: customer, compliancy & costs
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Interventional X-ray is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. Customers are interventional specialists, in the cardiology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
Customer Services is responsible for total IXR customer satisfaction and covers maintenance services, tailored solutions and value added services.
The Business Process Officer is a member of the IB Sustainment department of the IGT Customer Service organization. As Business Process Officer you team up with your colleagues in CS (ao business analytics, Field Change team, Installed Base program). Your priorities and activities are derived from the shared objective to effectively & efficiently sustain the Global IGT Systems Installed Base while securing compliance with business & regulatory standards being the value-added service partner for our customers globally.
We are looking for
• A HBO degree in Business / IT or proven experience in working in business processes/ order management/ complaint management with focus on analytics & improvement
• You have at least 3 years work experience in an international environment in a medical industry
• You are stress resistant and experienced in managing your workload, set priorities in line with business requirement, identify & address risks to management where applicable.
• You are used to work with procedures in high level of detail to ensure compliance to all standards in place
• You take the lead in defining and improving processes & standard work in your area of responsibility
• You are able manage internal & external relations and smoothly interact with people outside your own organization or discipline
• You are a team player, energetic and pro-active
• Strong analytical skills and accurate way of working
• You have a strong drive for results, ensuring to drive things to the end
• You are self-starting and able to work independently
• You are an experienced user of MS Office applications in general with strong MS Excel & MS Access skills
• Experience with Business Objects, SAP, FCO Track and Agile is a pre
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.