IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
Do you want to accelerate the creation of the Internet of Things and the dramatic impact it will have on the economy, science and society as a whole?
Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?
Are you interested in digging deep into “small data” as well as “big data” to deliver meaningful insights on consumers and medical professionals?
Do you want to work in innovative projects in the domains of healthcare, lifestyle and connected products comprising mobile and web solutions?
You will be one of the cloud engineering experts that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Senior Web Back End Developer in the Cloud engineering group
• You will actively contribute and steer all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
• You will be able to estimate total required team effort, are closely involved in policy preparation and the program of the group
• You will lead improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements, and perform future-oriented studies with other specialists
• You are recognized by peers because of your technical competences
• You will be the contact point for customers, identify leads and understand market demand and customer requirements in the longer term
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for someone with a…
• Bachelor/Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as Senior Web Back End Developer
• An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
• At least 3 years of experience with cloud architecture and all aspects of it: microservices, APIs, MQ, NoSQL, distributed services, performance, REST, JSON, …
• Strong coding skills in Java with TDD/BDD
• Able to coach others
• An interest and preferably working experience with frameworks like AWS, OAuth, Spring Framework and Drools
• Experience with DevOps (live deployments/migrations)
• Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.