Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
Next to regular monthly reporting activities, the following activities require special attention during the requested period,:
- Half year closing (July) with non-regular deliverables
- Quarterly forecast process (September) of all companies within the group
- Preparation of annual budget process (Augustus – October)
- Annual tax meeting (September)
As part of the finance team, the controller a.i. will be actively involved in the following activities:
- Perform the bookkeeping of several in-house entities as well as the group consolidation.
- Perform the monthly DNB reporting as well as the quarterly CBS reporting.
- Perform the weekly cash reporting.
- Actively participate to the monthly reporting and quarterly forecasts by being responsible for monitoring and preparation of the monthly report and forecast of a selection of subsidiaries.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget process as well as the process at the subsidiaries.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual tax meeting.
- If requested, provide in-depth analyses of trends and issues at the subsidiaries. For example, if in a given month the gross margin of a particular subsidiary shows an unexpected development, the controller in close conjunction with the CFO of the subsidiary - should perform a review of the facts, identify the root cause of the abnormality and provide insight on whether this is a systemic error or an incidental item.
- In this respect, the candidate should be able to setup and build (Excel or IBM TM1 Cognos based) tools to provide valid data supporting his or her analyses
- Financial, economical or technical Master degree
- 10 years in controlling position, preferably in a (international) manufacturing or otherwise complex environment
- At least 2 years of experience in interim roles, hits the ground running and adds value quickly
- Knowledge of financial accounting within Exact
- Knowledge of tax is an advantage, as well as IBM TM1 Cognos
- Strong analytical skills (advanced Excel skills are required)
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Curious personality, drive to understand
- Relationship builder, gets things done
- Strong and open communication skills
- Open for feedback, eager to learn and develop
To ensure a good fit with the team, it is equally important that the candidate is open and transparent. He or she knows his/her own strengths and weaknesses, is self-reflective and has high moral standards. Mental strength is a good predictor of success within this environment.
Interim professional from Yacht
The finance team of the company currently consists of three people, who are responsible for the coordination, planning and monitoring of the monthly reporting cycle, quarterly forecasts and annual budget process of the subsidiaries and the company itself. Additionally, the finance team is responsible for maintaining, and improving the finance tools of the company’s Business System and trains the finance staff within the subsidiaries. Last, but not least, it provides in-depth analyses and syntheses of trends and issues at the subsidiaries to support business decisions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rita Borst via telefoonnummer 06-13162438
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.