It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Over de functie
The Site Masterdata Coordinator works within the Planing and logistics team. The role entails 3 core area’s of
responsibilities; Site data coordination, Recon coordination and continuous improvement of the data integrity for the
site. The individual has the following core tasks:
- Site coordinator for the setup of new products and recipes in the ERP/SAP system and shop floor systems
- Troubleshooting on request of one of the production plants and optimize
- Standards for manufacturing processes and products
- Analyze, improve and validate production performance (yield, quality, cost) via data integrity
Accountabilities Data coordinator:
- Overall overview of all incoming projects and owner for the overall master data set for the site
- Ensure that the projects with the highest priorities are handled on time.
- Coordinate material master data collection activities
- Manage data across multiple collection sheets while maintaining change control to ensure data correctness and
- Participate in projects to ensure the right time frame is set up to manage the new data in collaboration with the
- project team.
- Make sure that any bottlenecks regarding data in projects will be identified on time.
- SAP Reconciliation Coordination
- Coordinator Recon process in production to make sure that physical and administrative inventories and material
- consumption per production order match for the site.
- Close and clean out out per week and period of production orders in the system for reporting
- Collect and report inventory and batch specific data per period to drive out losses in terms of material usage,
- quality and material usage.
- Key-user for production SAP standards and processes
- First point of contact regarding work processes intern and externally
- Analyze improve SAP/ MII within the production environment
- Responsible for investigating system issues and missing materials and suggesting potential workarounds or
- Support, train and coach the plant teams on the Reconciliation work to drive ownership and 99% data integrity
- on the shop floor
- Testing support for new releases and implementations
- Continuous Improvement of Data integrity
- Participate in projects where the analyses (out of SAP) contribute to the objectives of the project
- Responsible for providing reliable information (out of SAP) and sharing it with different departments
- Translate analyses to recommendations
- Advisor regarding the use of data (out of SAP and MII) in relation to improvement processes in terms of cost,
- quality and traceability
- Initiate new projects and initiatives on automation area (SAP) based on data to improve production processes
- Part of project team for the operational standard traceability (QRMP)
- Responsible for building/ change / check of master data ( master recipe, BOM , control cycles, Xsteps, text
- Looks for implementation of new projects in SAP environment
- Several years of SAP experience in FMCG companies(s)
- At Least 4 year relevant working experience with SAP PPI / MII
- Good Knowledge and understanding of production processes
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Expert in Excel
- Knowledge of inventory record and material movements
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical insight to translate this into the business
- Personal characteristics: strong analytical skills, accurate and driven, perseverance, creative, communicative,
- open mind, initiative, team player, analytical and problem-solving thinking ability, organizer and pro active
- Experience with data analysis and the opportunity to translate data to improvement projects
- Used to work in an international environment
- Attention to detail and process improvement
- Experience working in project teams
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Experience with programming and or databases is a pre
- Available by phone after working hours
- Available to work in the weekend for period closings.
Market conform benefits
To be the best food company, growing a better world isn’t just a dream – it’s the global vision of Kraft Heinz. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer 06-51264907
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.