You make the difference!
Over de functie
Siemens Gamesa in the Netherlands is currently looking for a HSE Advisor for a contract opportunity based in the North of the Netherlands. The contract will be for an initial 4 month period with scope for extension.
50% of your time you will be based offshore in a two weeks on/two weeks off roster. Your time onshore will be mainly in Eemshaven and occasionally in The Hague.
GWO certification is essential as well as experience within the offshore wind industry. You have to be educated to the level of Dutch HVK or equivalent.
You report to the Siemens Gamesa Netherlands HSE Lead and working closely together with the HSE team as well with the offshore site team during the O&M phase of the project. Your main task is to implement and maintain the HSE strategy to deliver a safe and successful operation.
You will help the site manager to ensure that the O&M Operational phase complies with all health, safety and welfare regulations in line with legislation, Siemens Gamesa and industry standards .
The role may require flexible working patterns to deliver services for the 24/7 operational business.
• Establish a Health & Safety culture that is proactive, inclusive and innovative. Lead by example, maintain visibility, accessibility and provide feedback/outcomes in a timely manner.
• Development, mentoring and train site based personnel in Health & Safety competencies.
• Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety legislation, Siemens Gamesa and industry best practices.
• Responsible for establishing, maintaining and reviewing the Health & Safety management system in collaboration with the HSE team.
• Actively look to improve safety standards across the operation.
• Encourage near miss and hazard observation reporting systems to ensure the team learns from local, company and industry incidents and events.
• Lead local and company incident investigations including the application of relevant RCA processes.
• Have solid experience as an HSE professional;
• Significant experience of high level of H&S Management;
• Expert knowledge in H&S management systems and risk mitigation strategy;
• Have a recognized H&S qualification;
• Experience of offshore wind ;
• And speak and write English fluently.
Please contact us for the specific conditions of this job
Siemens Gamesa combines Siemens' strength in offshore windpower and Gamesa's strong presence in emerging markets, underscores the wave of consolidation in the wind industry.
The combination of Siemens' wind business with Gamesa follows a clear and compelling industrial logic in an attractive growth industry, in which scale is a key to making renewable energy more cost-effective. With this business combination, we can provide even greater opportunities to the customers and value to the shareholders of the new company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.